The STS Symposium is intended to cover the following topics, although the list is not intended to be restrictive and submissions on other relevant topics will be welcome:-
- Application of big data to improve transport safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Application of data analytics to improve transport safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Integration of vehicle technologies and mobility services
- Innovations of new technologies that impact future mobility
- Applications of emerging vehicle technologies in transportation systems
- Ideas and paradigms of new mobility services
- Field experiments and real-world deployment of emerging vehicle technologies
- Theorems, models and algorithms on planning and managing new mobility services
- Traffic flow control with emerging technologies and services
- Impacts of emerging technologies and services on transportation system safety, efficiency, energy consumption and environmental footprints
- Performance measures of transport academia and industry